WTJ Blurpi

Go down

WTJ Blurpi

Post by Blurpi on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:09 am

First of all, I will explain again cuz seems that Eternity didn't understand. I am not the same guy with the one who left your guild(I bought account after he bought it from Geoni) , and i say that cuz i found out that some of you gave me " - " cuz that guy left Eternity... . Secondly I was very active in dungs and in TG as much as i could( cuz of exams). I really want to stay in guild cuz all my friends are here. 90% of votes - came from Eternity guys, I was kicked from guild by Lord(everyone from Eternity was against me, i cant understand why), Mitzu was afk for 5 days those days, and i want to say that I, myself, (not the one that left Eternity) made application in Arise first and after 1 week u made the fusion, and u should have left more time so the Arise guys vote more(e.g Mare and Rayne were gone those days and they didnt have the chance to vote). I felt like u tried to get rid of me from the beginning of Lethal. So i make application again for another chance and i hope to get it. I was very active in dungeons( i was in party when Manx got those imba drei boots in MO) and in tg i joined and i helped whenever i could, I was online 10-12 hours per day, (very active) i helped guildmates whenever i could and feel like I was denied strangely, taking into consideration that i never had a fight with someone, and also i saw that there are guys in trial that didnt log in for months and they are still there. And the TG reason, I joined as much as i could and there are a lot of guys that never join TG...

1.Personal:
Nickname: Blurpi
Nationality: Romanian
If there would be a scale from 1 to 10, which number would you give yourself if you would have to choose one for your english skills/knowledge. 9

2.Character:
Your Character Class and Lvl: WA 190
Your Honor Rank: 16
Your Nation: Procyon
Have you Alt.characters? If yes Name/class/lvl: -
When did you start playing Cabal on Jupiter?: ep2
Are you a crafter? If yes what are you crafting and what is your lvl in it ?: No.

3.Your Equipment
Weapon(s): Redosm GS + 15 80%CD
Boots: Osm +10 amp in slot
Gloves: Osm +10 amp in slot
Helm: Stit +15 24/15
Suit: Osm +10 7/50
Rings: Leth, Merga, RoL+2, Cr+2
Amulet: AoP+5
Bracelets: BoF+6 x2
Earrings:Drosnin 50 hp steal, drosnin 40 def
Epaulet: EoF+7
Board: K-red
Bike: -
Pet (Level and slots): LVL10 : 1 amp, 1 rate ,30 hp, 4% CD
Runes (and their level): HpSteal, Hp, Attack, Def, Cd maxed

4.Other:
In which Guild(s) you have been before? Lethal
Why did you leave it(them)? I didn't passed Trial.
Do you have friends inside Lethal guild? if yes Who? n0tfunny, Magicutza, M3c4, LSD, Manx, Mare, Mitzu, Rayne, Selfish, Kiko, Ruby, S3gyu and more
How many hours are u active per day? 8-9

5. Additional Informations
Please answer all of those Questions with 2 or more sentences.
(So we can see what type of person/player you are and also we can check if you are able to write english.)

What kind of an player are you? ( Dungeon player or TG Player ) Dungeon and when i have time TG
What do you think you can add to the Guild ? Love and respect
What do you expect from us as an Guild ? Love and respect
Do you accept and respect our guildrules? Yes.

Number of runs from the following dungeons:
FI: 368
AOS1: 133
AOS2: 111
IC1: 221
IC2: 207
FT2: 206
MO: 151
Blurpi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WTJ Blurpi

Post by Lord on Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:28 am

I will open one more topic about you then , they will decide about you that you deserve 2nd chance or no.
Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:17 am

Your 2nd application is denied. You lost your chance as i see. Thanks for application and good luck in future.
Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum