Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application to join

2 posters

Go down

application to join Empty application to join

Post by unevano Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:51 am

1.Personal:
Nickname: unevanoWA
Nationality: British
If there would be a scale from 1 to 10, which number would you give yourself if you would have to choose one for your english skills/knowledge. 9-10 (i am english Very Happy) I know my warrior and the game quite well

2.Character:
Your Character Class and Lvl: WA 190
Your Honor Rank: 14 (52%)
Your Nation: Procyon
Have you Alt.characters? If yes Name/class/lvl: BL dEAtHtURB0 172 / FB 158 C4PK1LL3R
When did you start playing Cabal on Jupiter?: 2010
Are you a crafter? If yes what are you crafting and what is your lvl in it ?: katana 6500+ GS 5800+ rings 6500 + on blader basic craft 7200 amulets 4600

3.Your Equipment
Weapon(s): Mith GS 52 Cd +15
Boots: Sig 8 amp 20 hp steal per hit +15
Gloves: Shineguard 7 amp 3 % steal +12
Helm: shadow tit 24/15 +15 and shadow steal 42cd +15
Suit: Sig 8 amp 50 hp 1 slot free +15
Rings: Leth/Killian ROL2 CR2
Amulet: AOP6
Bracelets: BOF7 x2
Earrings: VE7x2 / dros 40 steal / 2x 40 def dros for tg
Epaulet: EOF8
Board: KRED
Bike: RW3 2 slot +10
Pet (Level and slots): LvL 10 6 CD 1Max Crit 2 CR def attack rate and some other craps
Runes (and their level):party exp / exp / hp /def rate / att rate / attack / CD / max rate / amp / STR / INT / DEX / Hpabsorb / HP per hit / DEF - all max

4.Other:
In which Guild(s) you have been before? Soul / Mnemosyne
Why did you leave it(them)? steady decline in activity to the point where we have no active Wiz - therefore MO is not possible and prospect of EOD3 is not going to be a possiblity
Do you have friends inside Lethal guild? if yes Who? (will be easier to get in for you) I know many of your players I do have some friends there like QiWZ / Hyomin but im sure many of you could vouch for knowing of me or seeing me in game
How many hours are u active per day? depending on the day but I am on daily for 4-8 hours

5. Additional Informations
Please answer all of those Questions with 2 or more sentences.
(So we can see what type of person/player you are and also we can check if you are able to write english.)

What kind of an player are you? ( Dungeon player or TG Player ) At the moment I am mainly PVE but I do like to go to TG - I live in England and when the clocks change for British summertime I will be available to play more TG as now the time is just a bit inconvenient with work and I have a young son.
What do you think you can add to the Guild ? I am an active player with good sense of humour - I know my job in party runs and I know quests in all dungeons. I will help others where needed and I will craft for free if anyone needs anything.
What do you expect from us as an Guild ? some fun and some friends hopefully
Do you accept and respect our guildrules? yes

Number of runs from the following dungeons:
FI: 121
AOS1:209
AOS2:155
IC1: 354
IC2: 312
FT2: 314
MO: 181

unevano

Back to top Go down

application to join Empty Re: application to join

Post by Lummiq Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:28 am

Thank you for application. We will discuss it, and will let u know the result as soon as possible.
Lummiq
Lummiq

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:40 pm

you are accepted for a trial time.
Pm Seprico, NyuLightning, UnclePsycho or UncleMitzy for your invitation.
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down