Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTJ BleederLTU

3 posters

Go down

WTJ BleederLTU Empty WTJ BleederLTU

Post by bleeder Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:30 am

1.Personal:
Nickname: BleederLTU
Nationality: Lithuanian
If there would be a scale from 1 to 10, which number would you give yourself if you would have to choose one for your english skills/knowledge. well, I think my english isnt that good and ofc i cant really decide it myself, but its arround 6 atleast I think that way.

2.Character:
Your Character Class and Lvl: WI 171lvl
Your Honor Rank: 11(73%)
Your Nation: Procyon all the time
Have you Alt.characters? If yes Name/class/lvl: FB HellBuffer 86lvl
When did you start playing Cabal on Jupiter?: since ep2 but haven't play for some time, had some breaks and lost my old acc after email vertification.
Are you a crafter? If yes what are you crafting and what is your lvl in it ?: no.

3.Your Equipment
Weapon(s): Mithril orb 20cd +10 and SigMetal orb +9 40cd 5skill xp
Boots: SigMetal +15 7/100
Gloves: SigMetal +15 7amp 3hp steal
Helm: ShadowTitanium +15 40/7
Suit: SigMetal +15 7/100
Rings: 2x cr+2, rol+2, mergaheph ring.
Amulet: aop+5
Bracelets: 2x bos+7
Earrings: 2x ve+7
Epaulet: sig eos
Board: k-red
Bike: -
Pet (Level and slots):lvl 6 slots- Magic skill amp, Sword skill amp, Critical rate, Max critical rate, min dmg, add dmg.
Runes (and their level): def lv 8/ hp lv 15/ matt lv 12

4.Other:
In which Guild(s) you have been before? Venue, PureEvil, AngelsOfDarkness, Nevareth, AfterLif3
Why did you leave it(them)? PureEvil(didn't like few players, so i left.) Venue(to much turkish speaking players only few players wrote english and didnt had party for dungs.) Nevarth(Tried to make my own guild but nothing happend so i quit this idea.) AngelsOfDarkness(I've been kicked from this guild cuz someone lied about me that i'm scammer and when i asked for proof, i've ignored i had no answer.) AfterLif3(lately everyone started to ignore me and from my side guild changed.)
Do you have friends inside Eternity? if yes Who? (will be easier to get in for you) Yes, i have Hisayukii, xXFullosKurvaXx and MrDeathPL.
How many hours are u active per day? well depends if i have time, sometimes i can play ~10h or even more but at some weekends i cant play so it would be like 0-12h i guess.

5. Additional Informations
Please answer all of those Questions with 2 or more sentences.
(So we can see what type of person/player you are and also we can check if you are able to write english.)

What kind of an player are you? ( Dungeon player or TG Player )Well, i'm more dungeon player than tg player, but when i can i try to go to flag fight
What do you think you can add to the Guild ? Well, I dont really know how to answer it, i can go dungs when i have alz or enteries.
What do you expect from us as an Guild ? Hmm, i Think to have good time, make some more friends and spam some dungs.
Do you accept and respect our guildrules? Yes, i accept and respect.

Number of runs from the following dungeons:
FI:21
AOS1:157
AOS2:45
IC1:116
IC2:43
FT2:56
MO:22

bleeder

Back to top Go down

WTJ BleederLTU Empty Re: WTJ BleederLTU

Post by Hisayukii Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:35 am

Thanks for your application, we will discuss it and let u know the result soon Smile
Hisayukii
Hisayukii

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:49 pm

Sorry to announce but your application is denied.Good luck & have fun in future.
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum